Saturday, March 8, 2008

Ipods >> iCrimes ???



We all might have heard of crimes, but ever heard of iCrimes ? Well iCrime is the term give to theft of iPods. iCrime has been on the increase exponentially of late. The possible increase in iCrime is because of the fact that iPods are very valuable and very easy to sell.

Previously it was cell phone crime, now its iPod related thefts. US records clearly show the increasing iCrime charts, but nothing has been done so far and nothing could be done as far as this kind of theft is concerned. Inspite of anti-theft locks in iPod, nothing could be done about his issue as stealers have found a way to unlock the iPods.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a software I have loaded onto my i-POD video. It will email me the information needed to catch the bastard that stole it from me. As well as giving me a chance to press charges. www.antitheft.net.au

Joy said...

I saw a feature on this at Dateline:NBC a few months back! It is on the rise, isn't it?
I've added your blog to my blogroll.
Thanks for dropping by mine!